HARDWARE TOLLS CARBIDE BURR
Rotary burr is also called debur is grinding tools used by
pneumatic or electric grinder.
For milling,deburring,break edges,trim process welding seams,and
surface processing.polish item surface
Fields of Applications:
For high alloy steels,non-rusting steels,acid-resistant
steels,heat-resistant steels,diecasis,roughing steels,stainless
steel,aluminium,light alloys,non-ferrous metals
brass,copper,zinc,diecasts and plastics.
- CNC FULLY GROUDING,tolerance controlled at 0.005-0.001mm
- Made from Tungsten Carbide K30 Micrograin(hardness is 89-89.8)
solid up to diameter 6mm.
- With steel shank welded to the burr startin from diameter 6mm
- Eight different cut are available(standard single,fine
single,coarse single,double–cut(cross) coarse-double cut,fine
double cut,non-ferrous-aluminium cut,diamond cut)
- All the burrs are available also with a Titanium Nitride
coating(TIN) that makes them tougher reduces surface friction or
with Tiatanium Nitride and Aluminum coating(TIAIN),that makes the
burrs frictionless and prevents binding.
1) not easy broken
2) double cutting
3) useing for polishing the hard metal,trim item parts,deburr