hardware tools-carbide burrs
single teeth double teeth rough teeth
1) not easy broken
2) no powder pollution
3) useing for polishing the hard metal
Tungsten carbide rotary burrs:
Rotary burr also called debur is grinding tools used by pneumatic
or electric grinder.
For milling,deburring,break edges,trim process welding seams,and
surface processing.polish item surface
Fields of Applications:
For high alloy steels,non-rusting steels,acid-resistant
steels,heat-resistant steels,diecasis,roughing steels, stainless
steel, aluminium, light alloys, non-ferrous metals brass, copper,
zinc, diecasts and plastics.
- CNC FULLY GROUDING,tolerance controlled at 0.005-0.001mm
- Made from Tungsten Carbide K30 Micrograin(hardness is 89-89.8)
solid up to diameter 6mm.
- With steel shank welded to the burr starting from diameter 6mm
- Eight different cut are available(standard single, fine single,
coarse single, double–cut(cross) coarse-double cut, fine double
cut, non-ferrous-aluminium cut, diamond cut.
- All the burrs are available also with a Titanium Nitride
coating(TIN) that makes them tougher reduces surface friction or
with Tiatanium Nitride and Aluminum coating(TIAIN),that makes the
burrs frictionless and prevents binding.